Featured among our group fitness options are Les Mills classes. With an ever-changing routine, music that will pump you up, and motivational instructors, Les Mills classes are designed to put the fun back into fitness.
Bender’s Gym in Decatur also hosts Les Mills class options which are suitable for all levels of fitness:
- Les Mills Bodystep for athletic, basic stepping like burpees and weight plate exercises that work the upper body
- Les Mills Bodycombat is a non-contact, high-octane workout inspired by Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Kung Fu.
- Les Mills Bodyattack takes fitness head-on with running, lunging, jumping, and strength exercises like sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and other athletic movements.
- Les Mills RPM is a fun, low impact cycling class where you can go at your own pace.
- Les Mills Bodyvive is an intense mix of strength, core and cardio training.
- Les Mills CXWorx is a 30-minute workout designed to strengthen your core.
- Les Mills Bodypump is a total body workout that involves barbells with light weight and high repetition.
- Les Mills Bodyflow is based in yoga and embraces elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. You’ll bend, stretch, and breathe your way to a stronger, toned body and a calm and centered mind.
Check out our class schedule and try a few with a free pass!