Join in a Group Class at Bender’s Guntersville.
Working out doesn’t have to be an isolated affair. Jump in with others who are dedicated to getting fit in one of the many group classes at our Guntersville gym!
Group fitness is known to improve workout consistency by providing motivating social factors like community, inspiration, and accountability. Our experienced instructors provide expert guidance and the structure you need to achieve your fitness goals.
Our suspended floor group fitness room provides a premium group fitness experience. All Les Mills classes are taught by licensed Les Mills instructors, ensuring you get the best experience possible.
Les Mills classes include:
- BodyPump: a total body workout with barbells using moderate weight and high reps.
- RPM: a group riding cycling experience taking you through a variety of terrain, time trials, and interval training to the sound of rhythmic music.
Jillian Michaels classes include:
- BODYSHRED: an intense workout combining strength, cardio, and abs for a total body workout that tones muscles and shreds off fat.
- POUND: intensive strength training to stimulate muscle growth and get ripped!
- Spinning offers high intensity interval training to fire up your metabolism and burn fat even for hours after your workout is complete!
- Silver Sneakers offers low-impact fitness to keep seniors strong, flexible, mobile, and healthy.
Check out our classes today by coming in for a free pass!